The coffee lovers in the office (which includes almost all of us) had a great time researching the answer to this question.
According to our evaluation, a medium grind works best for pour overs. The grounds should be coarser than espresso grounds, but finer than French press grounds. A little experimentation should produce the perfect setting.
If you find that the water drains through the filter of the X-Brew too quickly, remove the filter mesh from the base of the X-Brew and flip it over. You will find that the water will drain more slowly, resulting in a stronger cup of coffee.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Are Delta/Delta Light Products stain resistant? How do I remove stains if they occur?
- How do I (re)-install the mesh filter in my X-Brew?
- What grind of coffee should I use in the X-Brew? How do I brew the best possible coffee?
- Are Delta Mugs / Delta InsulMugs stackable?
- Can I use a paper filter in the X-Brew Coffee Dripper?
- I lost/didn't receive the lid for my X Seal & Go, how can I get a replacement?
- Can I use my Delta Bowl/Plate/Mug in the microwave?
- Can I use my collapsible X-Product in the microwave?
- I lost/damaged the mesh filter for my X-Brew, how can I get a replacement?
- Can I get a lid for my Delta Bowl?