With the exception of the Thermolite Fleece Reactor Liner (which has a 1/3 length zipper), none of our liners have zippers.
This is because our liners have primarily been successful because of their light weight and small packed volume - a full-length zipper would add significantly to both.
We have tested other types of closures (including hook-and-loop closures), but none have proved suitable for use with the fabrics used in our liners, or easy enough to operate in the dark.
(The short zipper of the Thermolite Fleece Reactor Liner helps a little in getting into / getting out of the liner, but it is not a substitute for a full-length zipper). The Thermolite Fleece Reactor Liner is also a very warm liner, and not commonly used in summer camping.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Do any Sea to Summit sleeping bag / travel liners have zippers?
- Which sleeping bag liner should I choose?
- How do I wash my sleeping bag liner?
- Why do the Reactor Liners have "adds up to" temperatures?
- Do your sleeping bag liners use flame retardants, DWR finishes with PFCs or other treatments?
- What momme is the Premium 100% Silk Liner?
- What is the percentage of Silk and Cotton in the Silk/Cotton Liner?