Alto - semi free-standing
Alto TR 1 and Alto TR 2
- the regular versions of the Alto have have mesh interior walls for maximum airflow in warmer condtions and stargazing on cloud-free nights. They have 1200mm 15D nylon floors
Alto TR 1 Plus and Alto TR 2 Plus
- the Plus versions of the Alto have 20D nylon walls, which keep cold drafts from getting into the inner tent. Vents in the doors and apex can be opened for more ventilation. They have 2500mm 20D nylon floors
Telos - free-standing
Telos TR 2 and Telos TR 3
- the regular versions of the Telos have mesh interior walls which provide greater ventilation in the summer and stargazing on clear nights. They have 2500mm 20D nylon floors
TR 2 Plus and TR 3 Plus
- the Plus versions of the Telos have 20D nylon walls with unzippable vents in the doors and apex, so they are more suitable for conditions where a cold wind might come under the rainfly. They have 8000mm 30D nylon floors
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What is the small tube (found in the tent peg bag of your tents) for?
- What are the differences between standard and Plus model Alto / Telos tents?
- Are the new Alto and Telos tents available in North America?
- How to pitch your Telos tent correctly
- How to pitch your Alto tent correctly
- I experienced some moisture inside my tent. What might be the causes?