Delta Mugs and Delta InsulMugs are not stackable - their steep sidewalls (which make them easy to hold, and provide more volume at a given height) mean that they will not stack together.
Our Delta Light Insulated Mugs https://seatosummit.com/products/delta-light-insulated-mug can be stacked together (they will nest really tightly if you remove the neoprene insulation sleeve).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Are Delta/Delta Light Products stain resistant? How do I remove stains if they occur?
- How do I (re)-install the mesh filter in my X-Brew?
- What grind of coffee should I use in the X-Brew? How do I brew the best possible coffee?
- Are Delta Mugs / Delta InsulMugs stackable?
- Can I use a paper filter in the X-Brew Coffee Dripper?
- I lost/didn't receive the lid for my X Seal & Go, how can I get a replacement?
- Can I use my Delta Bowl/Plate/Mug in the microwave?
- Can I use my collapsible X-Product in the microwave?
- I lost/damaged the mesh filter for my X-Brew, how can I get a replacement?
- Can I get a lid for my Delta Bowl?