Cancellations or edits to your order can be made within one hour of order placement. To request to cancel your order, edit the items ordered or edit your shipping address:
- Log in to your Sea to Summit account.
- Select "Edit or Cancel"
Please note: Order cancellations or order edits are guaranteed within one hour of order placement. Depending on how far along your order is, we may not be able to make the update in time. If you are outside of this one hour window please contact us HERE.
If we can't catch it in time and the order does ship, you will need to initiate a return at seatosummit.com/a/returns. Just remember, we are not able to accept any returns or exchanges on final sale items.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel/edit my order?
- I forgot to use my discount code, can I apply that to my order?
- Can you refund to a different credit/debit card?
- Can I pick up my order instead of having it shipped to me?
- Do you accept Visa and MasterCard gift cards?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- Why do I have multiple charges on my statement if I only placed one order?
- When can I expect to get my gear?
- What do I do if my order arrives damaged, incorrect, or is missing an item?
- The tracking number I received says that my order has been delivered but I’m not able to locate it. What should I do?