The Sanitizing Hand Wipes are great for cleaning your hands, surfaces, and everyday objects, however, the 75% alcohol content may irritate more sensitive skin areas such as your face.
Check out our Wilderness Wipes for an alcohol-free option.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I use the Sanitizing Hand Wipes on my face/body?
- What are the Wilderness Wipes made from?
- I'm allergic to certain care products, can I get a list of ingredients in your soaps?
- How much liquid soap/leaves of soap do I need to do laundry?
- It says "biodegradable" on the soap bottle, can I use the soap directly in a water source?
- My soap doesn't appear to lather much, why is that?