Our Wilderness Wipes are made from Veocel Viscose - a plant-based fiber that is both biodegradable and compostable. The non-woven fiber is soft to the touch and gentle on the skin.
The wipes also contain aloe vera and vitamin E.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How much do the Trek & Travel Pocket Wash products / Pocket Wilderness Wash weigh?
- Can I use the Sanitizing Hand Wipes on my face/body?
- What are the Wilderness Wipes made from?
- I'm allergic to certain care products, can I get a list of ingredients in your soaps?
- How much liquid soap/leaves of soap do I need to do laundry? Can I use the liquid/leaf soaps in a machine?
- It says "biodegradable" on the soap bottle, can I use the soap directly in a water source?
- My soap doesn't appear to lather much, why is that?