Our Solid Wheel Retro Fit Kit is available in two sizes: 25mm and 35mm (based on the hub size of the cart).
If you have a small or medium Kayak Cart (see below), you will want the 25mm green hub.
If you have a Sit on Top Kayak Cart (see below), you will want the 35mm orange hub.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are the packed (folded) sizes of the Kayak and Canoe Carts?
- What size Solid Wheel Retro Fit Kit do I need for my cart?
- Is there a speed or length of travel limit when using the Traveller Soft Rack/Pack Rack Inflatable Rood Rack?
- What is the weight limit for the Pack Rack Inflatable Roof Rack/Traveller Soft Rack?
- How far apart / how high should I mount my AquaSlings?
- How far apart should I mount my AquaRacks? How far will they project out from the wall?