In most cases, no. We actually encourage you to repair your own gear! Check out our handy blog posts and DIY Repair Guides.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I request a repair?
- How long does a typical repair take?
- How do I mail my repair in?
- What will my repair look like?
- If I have a discontinued item, can it still be repaired?
- If I attempt to repair my gear, does that void my warranty?
- Can my product be repaired if it is does not qualify for the warranty?
- If I damaged my gear beyond repair, can you help me?