The length of the repair process is dependent on the specific issue and product. These time frames do not take shipping into account:
For a typical sleeping mat repair request, the total time to process the request, diagnose the issue, and make any repairs is usually about 2 weeks. If we can diagnose the issue from your pictures and written communication, then this time frame is often much shorter.
A typical sleeping bag warranty request will take about 3 – 4 weeks to process the request, diagnose the issue, and make any repairs. This may be longer during certain times of the year depending on the seasonal demand as well as the severity of the damage.
A typical tent or tarp repair will take 5 – 6 weeks as these requests are often more difficult to process, diagnose the issue, and make any repairs. This may be longer during certain times of the year depending on the seasonal demand as well as the severity of the damage.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I request a repair?
- How long does a typical repair take?
- How do I mail my repair in?
- What will my repair look like?
- If I have a discontinued item, can it still be repaired?
- If I attempt to repair my gear, does that void my warranty?
- Can my product be repaired if it is does not qualify for the warranty?
- What should I do with my product if it is unrepairable?
- If I damaged my gear beyond repair, can you help me?