Absolutely! Sea to Summit proudly stands behind all our gear.
Please note that if we are unable to repair your item that is under warranty and no longer have that product in stock then we will replace your item with a similar item or issue a credit for the purchase price of the item.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What is your warranty policy?
- How do I start a warranty claim?
- How long does the warranty process take?
- How can I expedite my warranty claim?
- What's the fastest way to have my claim answered?
- My warranty request was answered, when will my replacement item arrive?
- How do I know if my item qualifies for warranty?
- If I have a discontinued item, can I still submit a warranty claim for it?
- If I bought my gear secondhand, can I warranty it?
- How do I warranty my item if I bought it as a Pro Purchase?
Article is closed for comments.