The easiest way to start a warranty claim is to complete the form found here.
To do this, fill out the required fields of the by first selecting ‘Consumer’ or ‘Dealer’ from the drop-down.
After this, select ‘Warranty Request’ in the 'Reason for reaching out' drop-down.
Next, enter your phone number in the following field
Once you have done this then enter your name and address information in the corresponding fields.
In the subject line list a brief description of the issue. In the 'Description' box be sure to include details of the issue and how you typically use the product.
By ensuring that you provide an accurate product name, size, and color in the corresponding box exactly as it is listed on the website you can help to expedite your request. If your product is not listed on the website, then give us your best guess!
Finally, attach your proof of purchase as well as images showing the product and the damage to it.
A customer service representative will contact you as soon as possible. We respond to all requests in the order that we receive them. The typical response time from our team is usually less than 1 week.
If you have questions, you can also call us from within the United States and Canada (Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00 pm, Mountain Standard Time) at 303-440-8977. Our office is closed on all federal holidays, the Friday after Thanksgiving and between 12/25 and 12/31. If you are located outside of the United States or Canada, please visit our international warranty page for further assistance HERE.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is your warranty policy?
- How do I start a warranty claim?
- How long does the warranty process take?
- How can I expedite my warranty claim?
- What's the fastest way to have my claim answered?
- My warranty request was answered, when will my replacement item arrive?
- How do I know if my item qualifies for warranty?
- If I have a discontinued item, can I still submit a warranty claim for it?
- If I bought my gear secondhand, can I warranty it?
- How do I warranty my item if I bought it as a Pro Purchase?
Article is closed for comments.