All items purchased secondhand (meaning items bought at REI garage sales and purchased on non-affiliated platforms such as eBay, Geartrade, and Facebook Marketplace) are sold as is and therefore ineligible for the warranty.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is your warranty policy?
- How do I start a warranty claim?
- How long does the warranty process take?
- How can I expedite my warranty claim?
- What's the fastest way to have my claim answered?
- My warranty request was answered, when will my replacement item arrive?
- How do I know if my item qualifies for warranty?
- If I have a discontinued item, can I still submit a warranty claim for it?
- If I bought my gear secondhand, can I warranty it?
- How do I warranty my item if I bought it as a Pro Purchase?