All Sea to Summit products carry a lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship and materials to the original owner for the intended life of the product under normal use, with proof of purchase from an authorized Sea to Summit reseller.
The one exception to the lifetime warranty for items purchased through an authorized retailer is for items which are intended for use in situations resulting in higher rates of wear and tear – the duration of the warranty for these products is clearly marked on the packaging and on our website.
This warranty does not include damage due to improper use or care, accident, or negligence. This warranty also excludes normal wear and tear and material breakdown due to age, use, or environmental conditions.
All items purchased secondhand (meaning items bought at REI garage sales and purchased on non-affiliated platforms such as eBay, Geartrade, and Facebook Marketplace) are sold as is and therefore ineligible for the warranty.
Sea to Summit’s liability for warranty claims will be limited to repair, replacement, or credit. Our warranty does not cover damage to items stored in, or used in conjunction with our products. Warranty decisions are left to the discretion of the Warranty & Returns Department.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is your warranty policy?
- How do I start a warranty claim?
- How long does the warranty process take?
- How can I expedite my warranty claim?
- What's the fastest way to have my claim answered?
- My warranty request was answered, when will my replacement item arrive?
- How do I know if my item qualifies for warranty?
- If I have a discontinued item, can I still submit a warranty claim for it?
- If I bought my gear secondhand, can I warranty it?
- How do I warranty my item if I bought it as a Pro Purchase?