All the ingredients are clearly printed on the back of each bottle or container.
Because the care products are occasionally reformulated, we would encourage consumers to check the product label at their local retailer.
None of our soaps are labeled as hypoallergenic - we always recommend purchasing items that are labeled as such if you have allergies or sensitivities.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I use the Sanitizing Hand Wipes on my face/body?
- What are the Wilderness Wipes made from?
- I'm allergic to certain care products, can I get a list of ingredients in your soaps?
- How much liquid soap/leaves of soap do I need to do laundry?
- It says "biodegradable" on the soap bottle, can I use the soap directly in a water source?
- My soap doesn't appear to lather much, why is that?