An X-Pot can be used on a domestic gas or electric stove. However – the very thin gauge base of an X-Pot will conduct heat far more readily than normal kitchen pots and pans. For this reason, if you use an X-Pot at home, keep the heat setting lower than normal and watch carefully to ensure that the pot does not boil dry. If a pot does boil dry, the base will become warped and may separate from the silicone rubber.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to disengage the PivotLock Handle of an Alpha or Sigma Pot
- The lid of my X Pot/Kettle has cracked, what can I do?
- Can I wash my X-Pot, Alpha Pot, or Sigma Pot in the dishwasher?
- Can I use my X-Pot, Alpha Pot, or Sigma Pot over an open fire?
- Can I use my X-Pot, Alpha Pot, or Sigma Pot with an induction stove?
- Can I use my Alpha Pot or Sigma Pot on a domestic stove?
- Can I use my X Pot on a domestic stove?