The Silk/Cotton Liners are made of a blend of 30% pure silk and 70% cotton.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Do any Sea to Summit sleeping bag / travel liners have zippers?
- Which sleeping bag liner should I choose?
- How do I wash my sleeping bag liner?
- Why do the Reactor Liners have "adds up to" temperatures?
- Do your sleeping bag liners use flame retardants, DWR finishes with PFCs or other treatments?
- What is the percentage of Silk and Cotton in the Silk/Cotton Liner?
Article is closed for comments.