The simple care instructions are as follows for all of our liners: machine wash in cold water and hang to dry. No special soaps are necessary.
Be sure to avoid fabric softeners, as these will compromise the wicking ability of the liner
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Which sleeping bag liner should I choose?
- How do I wash my sleeping bag liner?
- Why do the Reactor Liners have "adds up to" temperatures?
- Are your sleeping bag liners treated with flame retardants?
- What momme is the Premium 100% Silk Liner?
- What is the percentage of Silk and Cotton in the Silk/Cotton Liner?