Sea to Summit does not apply flame retardants or water-repellent finishes of any kind to any of its liners.
The Adaptor Mummy and Traveller Liners are available in the US treated with with Insect Shield. You can find out more about this treatment at https://www.insectshield.com/pages/technology
The Expander liners are treated with an EPA-approved CA-16 silver anti-microbial treatment, marketed under the Ultra-Fresh brand name
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Do any Sea to Summit sleeping bag / travel liners have zippers?
- Which sleeping bag liner should I choose?
- How do I wash my sleeping bag liner?
- Why do the Reactor Liners have "adds up to" temperatures?
- Do your sleeping bag liners use flame retardants, DWR finishes with PFCs or other treatments?
- What momme is the Premium 100% Silk Liner?
- What is the percentage of Silk and Cotton in the Silk/Cotton Liner?