If after washing one or several baffles appear to be underfilled or empty, it means that the bag was picked up and moved while the down was still wet – the down has forced its way through fill-flaps from one or more chambers into others. We can correct this in our contract repair facility – contact us via our warranty form and we will let you know the timeframe and possible cost of the repair.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I wash my sleeping bag?
- Why is there an IDFL report with my down sleeping bag - and what do the numbers mean?
- How to open the footbox zipper of a Free Flow Zip sleeping bag (to open the bag for use as a quilt)
- What does QuiltLock mean and how does it work?
- Is the compression sack that comes with my sleeping bag waterproof?
- My sleeping bag isn't lofting as much as it used to
- Do you offer a service to add more down to a sleeping bag?
- I washed my down bag and some of the baffles seem empty or underfilled
- What do the sleeping bag ratings mean for male and female sleepers? Are they tested?
- I washed my down sleeping bag and the down is clumping, what do I do?