If down is clumping, more than likely it is not completely dry. Place the sleeping bag into a dryer with some clean tennis balls to help break up the clumps as the down completely dries.
For more details, please visit our blog.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I wash my sleeping bag?
- Why is there an IDFL report with my down sleeping bag - and what do the numbers mean?
- How to open the footbox zipper of a Free Flow Zip sleeping bag (to open the bag for use as a quilt)
- What does QuiltLock mean and how does it work?
- Is the compression sack that comes with my sleeping bag waterproof?
- My sleeping bag isn't lofting as much as it used to
- Do you offer a service to add more down to a sleeping bag?
- I washed my down bag and some of the baffles seem empty or underfilled
- What do the sleeping bag ratings mean for male and female sleepers? Are they tested?
- I washed my down sleeping bag and the down is clumping, what do I do?