Sea to Summit was the first company to provide a consumer-facing test report showing the exact fill power of the down, along with its content (clusters, down feathers and other materials). The testing is conducted at the independent, third-party International Down and Feather Laboratory (IDFL). If you have any questions about the test report provided with your down sleeping bag, reach out to us here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I wash my sleeping bag?
- How to open the footbox zipper of a Free Flow Zip sleeping bag (to open the bag for use as a quilt)
- What does QuiltLock mean and how does it work?
- Is the compression sack that comes with my sleeping bag waterproof?
- My sleeping bag isn't lofting as much as it used to
- Do you offer a service to add more down to a sleeping bag?
- I washed my down bag and some of the baffles seem empty or underfilled
- Are your sleeping bags tested to determine a temperature rating?
- I washed my down sleeping bag and the down is clumping, what do I do?
- Why does Sea to Summit include an IDFL certificate with down sleeping bags?