The nozzle of the Air Stream pump will fit the inflate valves of the following pads:
- Some REI air pads
- Most Exped pads with the dual valve system
- Nemo pad with the Laylow flat valve
Additionally, the Air Stream pump will fit the inflate valve of all Sea to Summit Self-Inflating (SI) mats
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- My self-inflating sleeping mat isn't inflating
- How do I get the Pillow Lock patches?
- Which size of Air Chair will I need for my sleeping mat?
- How should I clean my sleeping pad? Is it OK to machine wash it?
- What are the differences between the Camp Plus SI and the Comfort Plus SI mats?
- How should I store my sleeping mat?
- My sleeping mat is a little noisy, why don't you make a quieter mat?
- My sleeping mat seems to lose air overnight, what's happening and what can be done?
- Will mouth inflating my sleeping mat damage it?
- Do sleeping mats contain PFCs, PFOA, BPA, or flame retardants?
Article is closed for comments.