Yes, they will work with some REI air mats, along with almost all Exped mats with the dual valve system
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- My self-inflating sleeping mat isn't inflating
- How do I get the Pillow Lock patches?
- What are the differences between the Camp Plus SI and the Comfort Plus SI mats?
- How should I store my sleeping mat?
- My sleeping mat is a little noisy, why don't you make a quieter mat?
- My sleeping mat seems to lose air overnight, what's happening and what can be done?
- Will mouth inflating my sleeping mat damage it?
- Do sleeping mats contain PFCs, PFOA, BPA, or flame retardants?
- There seems to be mold growing on my Air Sprung Cell sleeping mat, what can I do about it?
- Will the Air Stream Dry Sack Pump work with other brand sleeping mats?