Pillow Lock patches come in the packaging of all of our sleeping mats (they are not included with the pillows)
If the patches were missing when you purchased a new mat, if you own an older mat supplied without patches, or even if the patches have gone missing, please send an email with your US or Canadian mailing address to email@example.com - we will be more than happy to send you a set.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My self-inflating sleeping mat isn't inflating
- How do I get the Pillow Lock patches?
- How should I store my sleeping mat?
- My sleeping mat is a little noisy, why don't you make a quieter mat?
- My sleeping mat seems to lose air overnight, what's happening and what can be done?
- Will mouth inflating my sleeping mat damage it?
- Do sleeping mats contain PFCs, PFOA, BPA, or flame retardants?
- There seems to be mold growing on my Air Sprung Cell sleeping mat, what can I do about it?
- Will the Air Stream Dry Sack Pump work with other brand sleeping mats?