Pillow Lock patches come in the packaging of all of our sleeping mats (they are not included with the pillows)
If the patches were missing when you purchased a new mat, if you own an older mat supplied without patches, or even if the patches have gone missing, please submit a request on our Contact Us Form - we will be more than happy to send you a set.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My self-inflating sleeping mat isn't inflating
- How do I get the Pillow Lock patches?
- Which size of Air Chair will I need for my sleeping mat?
- How should I clean my sleeping pad? Is it OK to machine wash it?
- What are the differences between the Camp Plus SI and the Comfort Plus SI mats?
- How should I store my sleeping mat?
- My sleeping mat is a little noisy, why don't you make a quieter mat?
- My sleeping mat seems to lose air overnight, what's happening and what can be done?
- Will mouth inflating my sleeping mat damage it?
- Do sleeping mats contain PFCs, PFOA, BPA, or flame retardants?