If you received an order that was a gift, you can start the return process as usual but please know you will need the shipping zip code associated with that order.
Once you start the return, instructions will be emailed to the email address you provided and the return value will go back on the card that was used to place the order.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I start a return?
- Why are there no exchanges?
- What's your return policy?
- My order was returned to sender, what do I do?
- Can I return a used Item?
- Can I return an item that I received as a gift?
- How long will it take for me to receive my refund for my return?
- What do I need to know about returns?
Article is closed for comments.