Sea to Summit designs and builds gear that is meant to be put to the test, wherever your adventures take you. We guarantee our products against defects in materials or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
Sea to Summit designs and manufactures the best possible outdoor gear. We choose the highest quality materials, build to the most exacting manufacturing standards, and test products rigorously. We proudly stand behind our gear: all Sea to Summit products carry a lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship and materials to the original owner for the intended life of the product under normal use, with proof of purchase from an authorized Sea to Summit reseller. The one exception to the lifetime warranty is for items which are intended for use in situations resulting in higher rates of wear and tear – the duration of the warranty for these products is clearly marked on the packaging and on our website.
This warranty does not include damage due to improper use or care, accident, or negligence. This warranty also excludes normal wear and tear and material breakdown due to age, use, or environmental conditions.
Sea to Summit’s liability for warranty claims will be limited to repair, replacement, or credit. Our warranty does not cover damage to items stored in, or used in conjunction with our products. Warranty decisions are left to the discretion of the Warranty & Returns Department.
Sea to Summit will not, under any circumstances, be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages resulting from a warranty claim, and in no event will Sea to Summit’s aggregate liability exceed the price paid for the product. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is your warranty policy?
- How do I start a warranty claim?
- How long does the warranty process take?
- How can I expedite my warranty claim?
- What's the fastest way to have my claim answered?
- My warranty request was answered, when will my replacement item arrive?
- How do I know if my item qualifies for warranty?
- If I have a discontinued item, can I still submit a warranty claim for it?
- If I bought my gear secondhand, can I warranty it?
- How do I warranty my item if I bought it as a Pro Purchase?