We currently ship via FedEx and USPS.
If your address is unable to receive FedEx shipments, please enter your PO Box address at checkout and your shipping options will change to PO Box Shipping and USPS.
If you require a certain carrier please contact us HERE and select 'Order Issues' from the dropdown menu as soon as you can, and we’ll do our best to make sure your order goes out with that carrier you requested.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How does Route work?
- What is Route?
- When will my order ship?
- Can I change my shipping address?
- I placed more than 1 order. Can I combine shipments?
- My order was returned to sender, what do I do?
- I received a shipping notification but the tracking number shows no movement. What’s going on?
- How will my order ship?
- How do I track my order?
- Where do you ship out of?
Article is closed for comments.