ATTN: COVID-19 In 2021: We've seen significant delays from shipping carriers due to COVID-19, with delays in certain transfer areas over a week. We appreciate your patience with these slowdowns and are more than happy to help if there is some urgency. Please contact us here and select 'Order Issues' from the dropdown menu.
Once your order ships, you should receive a tracking link to view the status of your package; if you do not get one, make sure to check your other associated emails and/or your junk/spam folders. A tracking number will come your way in 1-3 days (during holidays expect to see longer delays).
Didn't receive your tracking number after a week?
Please contact us here and select 'Order Issues' from the dropdown menu and we will make sure your package has shipped and send you the most recent tracking information.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel/edit my order?
- I forgot to use my discount code, can I apply that to my order?
- Can you refund to a different credit/debit card?
- Can I pick up my order instead of having it shipped to me?
- Do you accept Visa and MasterCard gift cards?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- Why do I have multiple charges on my statement if I only placed one order?
- When can I expect to get my gear?
- What do I do if my order arrives damaged, incorrect, or is missing an item?
- The tracking number I received says that my order has been delivered but I’m not able to locate it. What should I do?
Article is closed for comments.