The easiest way to install the stainless steel mesh filter is to collapse the X-Brew first.
- Place the filter over the circular molded ridge at the base of the filter 'cone':
2. Using light pressure from your thumbs, work the filter back into the space under the molded ridge (use only light pressure to avoid damaging the filter mesh)
A different angle - you can also use your thumb to move the molded silicone ridge to allow the filter to nest into place.
Now you're ready to brew coffee!
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Are Delta/Delta Light Products stain resistant? How do I remove stains if they occur?
- How do I (re)-install the mesh filter in my X-Brew?
- What grind of coffee should I use in the X-Brew? How do I brew the best possible coffee?
- Are Delta Mugs / Delta InsulMugs stackable?
- Can I use a paper filter in the X-Brew Coffee Dripper?
- I lost/didn't receive the lid for my X Seal & Go, how can I get a replacement?
- Can I use my Delta Bowl/Plate/Mug in the microwave?
- Can I use my collapsible X-Product in the microwave?
- I lost/damaged the mesh filter for my X-Brew, how can I get a replacement?
- Can I get a lid for my Delta Bowl?
Article is closed for comments.