The easiest way to install the stainless steel mesh filter is to collapse the X-Brew first.
- Place the filter over the circular molded ridge at the base of the filter 'cone':
2. Using light pressure from your thumbs, work the filter back into the space under the molded ridge (use only light pressure to avoid damaging the filter mesh)
A different angle - you can also use your thumb to move the molded silicone ridge to allow the filter to nest into place.
Now you're ready to brew coffee!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Are Delta/Delta Light Products stain resistant? How do I remove stains if they occur?
- How do I (re)-install the mesh filter in my X-Brew?
- What grind of coffee should I use in the X-Brew? How do I brew the best possible coffee?
- Are Delta Mugs / Delta InsulMugs stackable?
- Can I use a paper filter in the X-Brew Coffee Dripper?
- I lost/didn't receive the lid for my X Seal & Go, how can I get a replacement?
- Can I use my Delta Bowl/Plate/Mug in the microwave?
- Can I use my collapsible X-Product in the microwave?
- I lost/damaged the mesh filter for my X-Brew, how can I get a replacement?
- Can I get a lid for my Delta Bowl?